stephaniebeertje

Stephanie Beerden

Stephanie Beerden was born on Friday the 13th (no joke, she really was) in a small city called Genk and has always been fascinated with the occult, magic and books. Her childhood and teen years were filled with reading lots and lots of books and imagining what life would be like as a real Vampire. Until one day she decided that she wanted to try her hand at writing her own books and that was the beginning of her writing adventure. Her first book is a YA Fantasy called De Elementen – Het Verloren Koninkrijk and after many, many trials and tribulations, one small Dutch publisher decided “Hey, let’s give this girl a shot”. Her second book De Elementen – Archandir has recently been published by same publisher and she couldn’t be happier about that. Stephanie hopes to keep writing as long as she can and already has several writing projects in the works for the future.

The Godborn
The Companions
Robert Anthony Salvatore
Souls of the Stones Omnibus
Kelly Walker
Glass Frost - Liz DeJesus *Received a free copy for Blog Tour Stop*I so enjoyed reading this book! It's as good as the first one and I'm so happy I got to read both books for the blog tour. They're just so awesome!The story continues off where book 1 ended. Terrance comes into the normal world and asks Bianca to come with him back to Neverafter. She goes with him and Ming comes along too. There they go to meet Queen Felicia who is the one who asked Terrance to bring Bianca back to Neverafter. There the Queen tells Bianca that someone stole one of Cinderella's glass slippers and she asks Bianca to go find it and bring it back. Of course Bianaca accepts and all through the story they meet all kinds of new fairy tale beings and some from the first book make an appearence as well. As for the character, I still think Bianca is awesome and Ming is just as funny and real in this one as she was in the first one. Terrance also is soooooooooo adorable in this one, I just want to hug and squeeze him and never let him go. Also Prince Ferdinand went from annoying to pleasantly tolerable. He isn't as annoying as in the first one, he's actually quite goofy and funny. We also get to meet Queen Titania, who is the badass Queen of the Fairies. And we also get to meet new enemies like Elda and the other two witches who work together with the Frog Queen. Seriously people really need to read this book, the only bad thing I can say about this book is the romance part which annoyed me in some parts, becauce it was to cutesy and fluffy and not that much to my liking. But that's a matter of personal opinion of course. All in all a 4 star worthy book and one I wouldn't mind reading again.